“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. You will stay up-to-date on competitions, results, success stories, and even receive tips on how to be successful in the college bound process! Connect with us today!
- Due to budget constraints and sequestration, the live in-person Championship round in Washington, DC (JLAB) will be changed to an online Championship round this year. All JROTC units are invited to compete in the next round of the JROTC Leadership and Academic Bowl! For more information: www.cofcontests.com
Make A Donation
College Options Foundation depends upon public donations to continue its work. You can help! Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy, and when we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement in the mail for tax purposes. Click the button above to make a donation. Thank you for your support!
Winners of the 2013 – 2014 JROTC Academic and Leadership Bowls!
Army Academic Bowl:
- Punahou School; Honolulu, HI
- Marmion Academy; Aurora, IL
- Irving Macarthur High School; Irving, TX
Army Leadership Bowl:
- Joliet Central High School; Joliet, IL
- Sam Rayburn High School; Pasadena, TX
- Union County High School; Union, SC
Air Force Academic Bowl:
- North Allegheny Intermediate HS; Pittsburgh, PA
- Lincoln-Way North High School; Frankfort, IL
- North Quincy High School (B); Quincy, MA
Marine Academic Bowl:
- Dallastown High School; Dallastown, PA
- La Cueva High School; Albuquerque, NM
Navy Academic Bowl:
- Mayde Creek High School; Houston, TX
- Los Alamos High School; Los Alamos, NM
- Moon Valley High School; Phoenix, AZ
Changes to the 2013-14 Leadership and Academic Bowl Announced!
Due to budget constraints and sequestration, the live in-person Championship round in Washington, DC will be changed to an online Championship round this year. All JROTC units are invited to compete in the next round of competition whether your unit competed in Level I or not. Teams qualifying for Level II will compete in Bracket A. Teams that did not qualify to advance or did not compete in the earlier round are invited to compete in Bracket B. The cost per team is $149.00.
Rewards for registration and participation include:
- Ribbons and Medals*
- Letter of Commendation from JROTC HQ
- Participation certificates
- Total College Success software subscription access
- SAT/ACT and leadership skills prep
Prizes for winning teams will include:
• Gift Cards and other prizes totaling $25,000**
All units can compete! Two brackets:
Bracket A: Teams that advanced to Level II
Bracket B: New teams (units may form unlimited number of teams in Bracket B) and teams that competed in Level I but did not qualify to advance to Level II
For more information:
To register: www.cofcontests.com
The College Options Foundation is dedicated to enriching the academic development of high school students and assisting them in their preparation for higher education. Using academic competitions, college exam study guides, college admissions tutorials and personalized counseling, we have assisted thousands of students to attain their dreams of attending college.
The College Options Foundation is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization that is dedicated to enriching the academic development of high school students and assisting them in their preparation for higher education. Our emphasis lies with serving military families and students who participate in JROTC. To accomplish our mission we provide resources for college admissions and funding, utilize student planning guides, college exam study guides, admissions tutorials and personalized counseling, and conduct spirited academic competitions for JROTC students nationwide.
CFC # 81460
JROTC – Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps of America
There many ways to Support College Options Foundation!
Please help us in our goal to assist military dependents and JROTC students attain their dreams of attending college with personalized counseling, resource tools for exams, admissions, scholarships, and funding. The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) enables federal workers anywhere in the world the opportunity to support College Options Foundation. If you are donating through your workplace, use our CFC # 81460.
Watch our CFC video: Here